How do you access the water drain pump #8182415?
ANSWER Hello Manny. 1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Turn off the water supply to the washer.
3. Remove the top cover from the washer. 4. Position the washer so that you can access
the rear panel.
5. Remove the ten T-20 Torx screws from
the rear panel and remove the panel from
the washer. 6. Tilt the washer forward so you can access
the bottom of the washer.
7. Remove the two 10 mm hex-head screws
from the drain pump, and then lower the
washer. 8. Disconnect the two wire connectors from
the drain pump motor terminals.
9. Loosen the two clamps on the inlet and
outlet hoses of the drain pump, and pull
the hoses off the pump 8182415.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Tuesday, May 22, 2012