My kenmore elite he3 washer is showing on the display screen f11. What does that mean and how can I fix it?
ANSWER Hello Glenda. Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the
Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly. 1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Monday, August 19, 2013