Dryer did not blow hot air everything else worked fine
Alfonso M. • Turlock, CA • August 04, 2014
My Repair & Advice
1) Unplug dryer
2) Remove top - 2 screws on the back.
3) Move control unit out of the way - 4 screws on top
4) Remove front pannel. - 4 screws on top of pannel, 2 screws in front, by the door.
5) The heating unit is on the bottom, right hand corner -- looks like a thick pipe with thermostats
coming out of it, on the left hand side.
6) Remove the whole heating unit - 1 screw holding it to the base. Remove the base (2 screws)
to allow the heating unit to come out. Need to umplug 2 thermostats and heating element.
7) Take heating unit apart by removing screws in the middle & one side of the thermostats -- it
opens in the middle.
8) Remove old heating unit and replace with new one. -- Wires won't come out of the base
unless you straighten the little metal bend on the plug -- this prevents the wires from falling
from the plug.
9) Put everything back together.