24/7 Customer Support

CHECKOUT
Items in Cart:
Total
$0.00
HELPING DO-IT YOURSELFERS SINCE 1999

Our Whirlpool dryer overheated and blew the thermal cut off switch. This is a common problem when the lint trap is not cleaned regularly.

John H. • Greencastle, PA • March 12, 2014
Appliance: Model WHIRLPOOL DRYER My Repair & Advice

You guys sent all the right parts super fast and the online video was awesome. Great job, and have mentioned your site to folks at work when they have appliance problems.

Do-It-Yourself Story
   
Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

30-60 minutes

Tools Used
    Nut Drivers, Screwdrivers
We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted
  • BizRate.com Customer Certified Site - Click to Verify