Plastic frame around shelf was broken
Connie B. • Huntington Beach, CA • November 14, 2014
Appliance: Model LOOK IT UP. I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER
My Repair & Advice
1. Remove stuff from old shelf
2. Remove drawer from below.
3. Take out old shelf by lifting it up in much the same way you woul lift a pizza box from the freezer.
4. Wash shelf. Unless you have a case of OCD, it probably needs it.
5. Put new and unbroken plastic frame used to be.
6. Put CLEAN glass back on plastic liner.
7. Replace drawer. Though this probably could have used washing, I didn't bother. I did find some cheese curds from my last trip to Wisconsin , though, so I took a little break here. Yes, you may skip this part, but I needed a rest after all this work
8. Replace items on shelf and discard any old stuff that migrated to the way back and had been forgotten.
9. Close refrigerator.