I need to know how much are 2 big burners for the stove & how long the guarantee is?
Answer Nick, the left front element is part number 316555800 and the right front element is part number 316464901. We have a one year part warranty against manufacturer defects. Thanks.
Please provide installation information.
Answer Hello I.J.,
The service information reads as follows:
1. Disconnect power from the range.
2. Open the oven door and remove the two Phillips screws holding the main top to the front frame and raise the main top.
3. Tag and disconnect wires from the element to be removed.
4. Remove the two screws, one on each end, of the element support bar.
5. The element is held to the support bar by 2 spring load clips. With a pair of needle nosed pliers squeeze the tab on the spring mounting clip and push the element away from the bar.
6. The clips are held to the element by screws. When replacing the element be sure to note the hole number that the clip is attach to the old element.