After using the self cleaning function, I got a F90 error code. The oven door will not open and it continuously beeps. When I depress the "Stop" button, the beeping stops for a couple of minutes then resumes beeping. Have atempted the troubleshooting steps in the manuel but nothing happens. What part needs to be replaced? Part #?
The F90 error code indicates that the maximum oven door unlock time was exceeded.
1. Check the wiring between EOC and lock motor micro switch.
2. Replace the motor door latch assembly.
3. Check for binding of the latch cam, lock motor rod and lock
4. Check to see if lock motor coil is open. If open, replace lock
5. Lock motor continuously runs- if micro switch is open, replace
lock motor assembly
6. (F92, 93, 94 and 95) check oven door light switch- if open,
7. If all situations above do not solve problem, replace EOC.
I need help with wiring on the motor latch....there are 2 wire's on the motor side does it mattere which wire goe's where ?
Answer John, The wires (White and Brown) to the motor will not need to be polarized, so the wire location won't really matter. But the wires to the micro switch have to be properly located and attached to the terminals. The gray wire should attach to the "com" terminal of the switch and the copper/orange wire needs to be attached to the "NO" terminal on the switch. The switch tells the control that the door is locked or unlocked, and control can enter the bake / broil or the self clean cycle when programmed.