24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Surface Element

Part Number: AP2123825
MFG Part Number: 316010205
Made by: Frigidaire
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$168.82 $25.75

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

3 Questions & Answers


This is a small 6 inch, 1200 watt, radiant surface heating element. Limit switch included.

Genuine Frigidaire part. Frigidaire brands include Electrolux, Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Westinghouse, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Heating Element.
Electrolux also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number 316010205 (AP2123825) replaces 316010200, 316010203, 316049600, 318050100, 318050402, 318178100, 5303297141, 5303305099, 5303311189, 823535, AH436590, EA436590, PS436590.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
6" burner element has been burnt out for over the past two years local appliance service had told me that the burner could not be replace and we would have to purchase a new stove Horace H. • Patterson, LA • July 13, 2014
Appliance: Model 5TFFY5F1XMX1

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

2 People found this story helpful
Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

How do you get the top up or off to get to the element to replace it?

Rob P. for Model Number kenmore 79096012400


1 person found this answer helpful.

Was this helpful?

How do you check a radiant heating element to be sure it is bad before replacing it? On a traditional element you could use an ohm meter.

Gary for Model Number 790.95324303


Was this helpful?

I just bought frome you two elements AP2123825 ORDER NO.1724715. I mixed the cables and I don't know how to correct them, CAN YOU HELP ME. I am pretty handy. Please advise. Fernando J.

Fernando J.


Was this helpful?