24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

6 Inch Burner Bowl

Part Number: AP2028056
MFG Part Number: WB31T10010
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$11.03 $5.45

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Questions & Answers

10 Questions & Answers


Color: Chrome. For matching 8 inch pan order WB31T10011.

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Drip Pan.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB31T10010 (AP2028056) replaces 770169, AH244394, EA244394, PS244394, WB32T10008, WB32X10015.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace 6 Inch Burner Bowl #WB31T10010

Step by step instructions on how to replace a 6 Inch Burner Bowl #WB31T10010 for Cooktop, Range made by GE, Kenmore. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Read all 10 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

I am looking for cooktop parts.

Donna for Model Number JBP24DOB2AD


Was this helpful?

I see that the correct burner bowls are WB31T10010/AP2028056 and WB31T10011/AP2028057. Is there an equivalent burner bowl for this model stove in black porcelain? Thanks.

Ray for Model Number 362.93212300


Was this helpful?

Hi, I am trying to find drip pans for this old table top GE stove. It has two removable 6 inch burners, one removable 8 inch burner, and one tilting 8 inch burner. Can you recommend current parts that would fit?

Michael for Model Number RU 38B 0C3BC


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

I can't seem to find parts for our specific model number, but we need the burner covers/drip plates. Will the 6 and 8 inch covers listed for the other JBP24B models work? Thanks B

Brianna for Model Number JBP24B Y4WH


Was this helpful?

What is the difference between a "drip pan" and a "burner bowl"? Also, which ones can I buy to replace all four on the stovetop of a GE stove, model number JPP24W O(or 0?) B4WW ?

Lauren for Model Number GE stove: JPP24W O(or 0?) B4WW


Was this helpful?

I see that you answered the correct drip pan for Americana Electric Range model ABS300J1WW. Could you please let me know the correct 8" range element I would need? Thank you.

Mike for Model Number ABS300J1WW


Was this helpful?