24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

6 Inch Drip Pan

Part Number: AP2634757
MFG Part Number: WB32X10012
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$9.35 $5.69

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

19 Questions & Answers


By GE. 6 inch chrome drip pan. Fits GE and HotPoint ranges with Tilt-Lock hinge mounting elements. Ring comes separate: WB31X5013. Matching 8 inch drip pan: WB32X10013 and ring: WB31X5014.

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Drip Pan.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB32X10012 (AP2634757) replaces 3, AH244677, EA244677, PS244677, WB32X0002, WB32X0009, WB32X0011, WB32X0020, WB32X0026, WB32X0036, WB32X10012R, WB32X11, WB32X2, WB32X20, WB32X26, WB32X36, WB32X36A, WB32X36R, WB32X5026, WB32X9.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Couldn't find the drip pans anywhere for my old ge range top Laura L. • Alexandria, VA • October 31, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace 6 Inch Drip Pan #WB32X10012

Step by step instructions on how to replace a 6 Inch Drip Pan #WB32X10012 for Cooktop, Range made by GE. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Read all 19 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

I need 3 of the 6 inch drip bowls with rings. I have a older small electric stove. I ordered some from GE with one 8 inch it fit fine, the six inch bowls the cut out wasn't enough the burner top wont close.

Leona for Model Number JAS030H1AD


Was this helpful?

Where can I purchase drip pans for this stove in my area?

Marcy for Model Number RB755G0T2WH


Was this helpful?

I am looking for drip pans for GE gas cook top model JGP933SEK1SS, please let me know the part numbers to order.

Praveen for Model Number GE JGP933SEK1SS


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

I need 3 of the 6" drip pans and rings and 1 8" drip pan and ring. What stock numbers shall I order? These rings are open to slide in without removing the heating elements. Local ones for purchase are all enclosed and would require removing the burner element.

Carl for Model Number J BP 22 OJ4AD


Was this helpful?

I am trying to find the replacement burner pans and trim. My burner is connected to the ring

Susann for Model Number J31802WH


Was this helpful?

Hello, I have a jbs16 model stove I need qty 3- 6" pans and trims an qty 1- 9" pan and trim i would like these in black if possible thanks for all your help.

Larry for Model Number jbs16


Was this helpful?