24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

6 Inch Small Surface Element

Part Number: AP2634727
MFG Part Number: WB30M1
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$54.26 $32.82

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Questions & Answers

21 Questions & Answers


By GE. Fits most GE and HotPoint ranges where a plastic terminal block is used. Matching 8 inch surface element - WB30M2; terminal block - WB17X5113

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Heating Element.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to find out if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB30M1 (AP2634727) replaces 2912, 340523, AH243867, CH30M1, EA243867, PS243867, WB30M0001, WB30X5071, WB30X5109, WB30X5119, WB30X5121, WB30X5129, YCH30M1.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace 6 Inch Small Surface Element #WB30M1

Step by step instructions on how to replace a 6 Inch Small Surface Element #WB30M1 for Cooktop, Range made by GE, Kenmore. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Read all 21 Questions

Ask a Question

Latest Questions

Part number with d in the middle does not match up. But omitting the d seems good. But actual range is different in that top is totally flat with controls mounted in front below the top range area. The top range area is a separate top section that can be raised up for cleaning. Also burner elements and drip pans are slightly smaller diameter than typical units found. Example. The holes in the top range area for the pans to sit in are 6.375 diameter and 9.75 diameter for small & large pans to sit in. That is not a dimension given on most parts. Am afraid to order as I think must parts so far look to big. Example p/n ap4366225.

Chris S. for Model Number JSP31WDV1WW


Was this helpful?

Model serial #AF2 19880 Need a 6 inch element for this stove. The picture for part WB30M1 doesn't look like the tips that insert into the stove are metal. What is the correct element for this stove?

Lois Q for Model Number JBP30W085WW


Was this helpful?

What part number do I need for replacement of the small element (6") for this model? Stove over 25 years old. Please give me an answer. Thanks.

Cal for Model Number JBC26 0 J2AD


Was this helpful?