24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

8 Inch Burner Bowl

Part Number: AP2028057
MFG Part Number: WB31T10011
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$14.04 $7.22

In Stock — Ships Monday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

11 Questions & Answers


Color: Chrome. For matching 6 inch order WB31T10010.

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Drip Pan.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to find out if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB31T10011 (AP2028057) replaces 770170, AH244395, EA244395, PS244395, WB32T10009, WB32X10014.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Rusty drip pans Eleanor V. • Warner Robins, GA • June 20, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace 8 Inch Burner Bowl #WB31T10011

Step by step instructions on how to replace a 8 Inch Burner Bowl #WB31T10011 for Cooktop, Range made by GE, Kenmore. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Read all 11 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Hi there, I need new 8" drip pans for my stove, and there are two model numbers for each size listed. Which ones are the correct ones to order? Stove model JMP31W0R1WH. Thank you.

Shannon for Model Number JMP31W0R1WH


Was this helpful?

I cannot find drip pans that properly fit at any of my local stores -- which item is the correct replacement? Thanks.

Lee for Model Number JDP39W0W3WW


Was this helpful?

The replacement chrome burner bowl part # is WB31T10011. Does this come in black porcelain?

Johnny D. for Model Number GE Range JB250DFWW


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

Does this same 8 inch burner bowl come in Black? The stove I have is GE model JBP24W(0)B4WW. Thank you!

Lauren for Model Number JBP24W(0)B4WW


Was this helpful?

I wish to purchase burner drip bowls for my range. Do they have them in black porcelain and if so, what is the part # so I could purchase them. Thank you.

Doug for Model Number RB526H3WW


Was this helpful?

Is this one drip pan or two?

Beth for Model Number WB31T10011


Was this helpful?