24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

8 Inch Large Surface Element

Part Number: AP2634728
MFG Part Number: WB30M2
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$62.59 $33.49

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Questions & Answers

34 Questions & Answers


By GE. Fits most GE and HotPoint ranges where a plastic terminal block is used. Matching 6 inch surface element - WB30M1; terminal block - WB17X5113

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Heating Element.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to find out if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB30M2 (AP2634728) replaces 2797, 340524, AH243868, EA243868, PS243868, WB30K5027, WB30M0002, WB30X5072, WB30X5120, WB30X5122, WB30X5130.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace 8 Inch Large Surface Element #WB30M2

Step by step instructions on how to replace a 8 Inch Large Surface Element #WB30M2 for Cooktop, Range made by GE, Kenmore. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Read all 34 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Hi, I have a GE electric range, I want to order, from you, new electric coils and the drip pans, but I want to make sure I get the correct ones, this is the appliance number that I took off of the range--it doesn't seem to match up exactly with any models I see on-line, want to double check before I order, also I know I need 2 6" coils and 2 8" coils, but what are the drip parts that I need? Thanks a lot.

Linda for Model Number JBP24BOH3WH


Was this helpful?

I need new drip pans and burners for my GE Spectra range. Which ones do I need? Thank you..

Patty K. for Model Number JBP26COBICC


Was this helpful?

I've been looking for drip pans for this range to no avail. Are there compatible drip pans available for this model? If not can I replace both the burners and drip pans with replacements that fit? Jim

James for Model Number JBP25GV2WW


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

I need to replace one of my 8 inch plug in elements. Which one is a match for my stove top.

Michael for Model Number JP300 0N1aD


Was this helpful?

I have a 30 year old electric stove, model JBP260W3AD, that is in need of an 8" heating coil and receptacle. What are the part numbers for this?

Rieks for Model Number JBP260W3AD


Was this helpful?

What are the part numbers for the GE Stove Top for 6 and 8 inch surface burners? 8 inch surface burners Screw in type 6 turns Measure 71/2 inch across from outer coils 6 inch surface burners Screw in type 5 turns Measure 5 5/8 inch across outer coils

Helem for Model Number J P8401GR GE STOVE TOP 30INCH


Was this helpful?