24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

8 Inch Large Surface Element

Part Number: AP2027829
MFG Part Number: WB30X348
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$85.41 $52.30

In Stock — Ships Thursday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

6 Questions & Answers


By GE. Fits those General Electric and Hotpoint ranges using a 2350 watt, hi-rise, no trim ring, 2 wire, screw in element. For the matching 6 inch element order WB30X359. Includes the ceramic terminal blocks, clips and screws for mounting.

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Heating Element.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB30X348 (AP2027829) replaces 2573, AH244046, EA244046, PS244046, WB30X0214, WB30X0215, WB30X0324, WB30X0325, WB30X0348, WB30X0367, WB30X214, WB30X215, WB30X324, WB30X325, WB30X348R, WB30X367, WB30X5037, WB30X5038, WB30X5048, WB30X5049.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Broken heating element on range surface Harold B. • Metairie, LA • June 01, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Please provide P/N for a 8" surface element . Thanks, Jim

Jim for Model Number RB532GOHIAD


Was this helpful?

I want to replace my 8" Heating Element on my GE Cooktop, I know it has to be 35 Yrs. Old, It has Tilt Element On It??? What is the Proper Part? I Also want to change the Drip Bowl & the Ring Thank-You Its a GE CookTop

Sugar for Model Number J P651BOC1BC


Was this helpful?

What part should I order to be compatible with the appliance model number I have listed? It does not seem to be listed but looks like one I found. The stove top is over 30 years old.

Jackie M. for Model Number J-P651-002HA


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

I am replacing an 8 inch element on an old GE range. The burner # appears to be WB30X348. The wires going to the burner are bare. Is there a repair kit available for this?

Tom N. for Model Number J BS03 004W11


Was this helpful?

I want to replace the 8" large surface element, 6" surface element, and element switches. The 8" element appears to be WB30X348, since I have ceramic mount with screw-in design. However, I do have a trim ring the heating element is resting on. I will order the parts as soon as I have the information as to correct part numbers. Thank you!

Ken W for Model Number Hotpoint model # RB532GON3AD electric range


Was this helpful?

Which wire from the GE stove goes to which terminal on the new burner I just received from you?

Jonathan for Model Number wb30x348


Was this helpful?