24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

8 Inch Large Drip Pan

Part Number: AP2028083
MFG Part Number: WB31X5011
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$15.37 $8.33

In Stock — Ships Monday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

1 Question & Answer


By GE. 8 inch chrome drip bowl. Fits GE and HotPoint ranges where a ceramic teminal block is used (loop type plug-in surface elements). Matching 6 inch drip bowl: WB31X5010. Surface elements: 6 inch WB30X218, 8 inch WB30X219. Element terminal block: WB17X5051.

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Drip Pan.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB31X5011 (AP2028083) replaces 2552, 340748, AH244470, DP102, EA244470, KIT10, KIT18, KIT2, PM32X0102, PM32X102, PS244470, WB31X5011A, WB31X5011B, WB31X5011R.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Terminal block broken and needed repairing Bernard B. • Hillsboro, OR • September 19, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

2 People found this story helpful
Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace 8 Inch Large Drip Pan #WB31X5011

Step by step instructions on how to replace a 8 Inch Large Drip Pan #WB31X5011 for Cooktop, Range made by GE, Kenmore. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Yes, I bought an electric stove in 2007 made by GE. I need stainless steel drip bowls. I measured them. I have 2 8" & 2 10". Do you have them? Please get back to me ASAP. Thank you for your time. GS.



Was this helpful?