I have the code F152. What is this?
Answer Hello Lucas,
(1) Check all heater, sensor, and wire harness connectors. Make sure they are tight and secure. Check heater ribbon for possible damage.
(2) Measure resistance across the heater ribbon at the heater terminals. Resistance should read from 20-80 Ohms. If it does not, replace the heater and recalibrate the inductive sensors.
(3) If fault persists, remove sensor connector from the board and measure RTD resistance. Should read from 1030-1150 Ohms (46F-102F). If it does not, replace the heater and recalibrate inductive sensors.
(4) If fault persists, replace power board.
(5) If fault persists, replace main board and recalibrate inductive sensors.