24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Bowl Burner (bqt)

Part Number: AP2028064
MFG Part Number: WB31T10018
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$16.04 $6.19

In Stock — Ships Monday Guaranteed

Questions & Answers

1 Question & Answer


Color: Bisque (Small)

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Drip Pan.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB31T10018 (AP2028064) replaces 875595, AH244402, EA244402, PS244402.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Bowl Burner (bqt) #WB31T10018

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Bowl Burner (bqt) #WB31T10018 for Cooktop, Range made by GE. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

I am going to replace the drip pans on my stove top gas range. My problem is how do I disconnect the electrode. I am afraid to twist it or to remove the screws located in the pan. How do I remove the drip pan and electrode? I know how to remove all the other parts. Tks

Dan for Model Number JGP636CED1CC


Was this helpful?