24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Burner Bowl-Blk-Med, Large

Part Number: AP2028018
MFG Part Number: WB31K5090
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$18.72 $7.55

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

5 Questions & Answers

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Drip Pan.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB31K5090 (AP2028018) replaces 257972, AH244320, EA244320, PS244320.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Needed new drip pans Eric D. • Metairie, LA • March 08, 2015

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Burner Bowl-Blk-Med, Large #WB31K5090

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Burner Bowl-Blk-Med, Large #WB31K5090 for Cooktop, Range made by GE. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Sorry but I can't tell the precise Model# and it was never recorded in my owners manual. The manual does cover 3 models, JGP326, JGP336 and JGP930. All the burner bowls are 9" in Diameter and 3 have the same size of Mixing Tube and then there is lone bowl for the simmering burner that has a smaller Mixing Tube. Again the part I'm talking about is a thin rubber gasket that cushions the burner bowl from the glass surface of the cook top. Thanks, Dave.

Dave for Model Number JGP326 or JGP336 or JGP930


1 person found this answer helpful.

Was this helpful?

What is the diameter of this burner bowl?? I am not sure which size I need to replace for the cooktop I have. They are all one size. I know that.

Sarah for Model Number Part Number: AP2028018


1 person found this answer helpful.

Was this helpful?

I show that the diameter for this bowl is 9 inches. I also need item #AP2028016, the smaller bowl. The picture for it also measures 9 inches. What are the correct dimensions and item numbers for my model? Thanks.

Mario for Model Number jgp326bev1bb


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

Hi, Do these burner bowls come with a new gasket, the gasket that sits on the glass? Can I buy the gasket only? Thanks, Dave

Dave for Model Number Part Number: AP2028018 -Burner Bowl


Was this helpful?