24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Burner Bowl Large

Part Number: AP2028005
MFG Part Number: WB31K5076
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$19.06 $7.79

In Stock — Ships Tuesday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

11 Questions & Answers


Color: Black

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Drip Pan.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB31K5076 (AP2028005) replaces 257959, AH244307, EA244307, PS244307.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Burned in food stains in burner bowls Arturo G. • El Dorado Hills, CA • December 19, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Burner Bowl Large #WB31K5076

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Burner Bowl Large #WB31K5076 for Cooktop, Range made by GE, Kenmore. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Read all 11 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

I want to replace my 4 burner bowls. Which do I need of each? You show 3 different sizes.

Chris for Model Number JGSP32GEV1BB


Was this helpful?

I would like to replace all of the burner bowls on my GE Gas stove and I'm not sure which size or sizes I should order. I measured the bowls that or on mine, and they are all the same size, so I'm not sure which size I should order. Can you provide me with some help on which size I should get? Thank you

Joe B for Model Number JGP636BED1BB


Was this helpful?

Is there a video on your web site on how to replace a gas drip pan # WB31K5076?

Mukesh for Model Number WB31K5076


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

I want to replace a burner drip bowl on my sealed gas cooktop (JGP336 BED1 BB). However, there are only 2 plate sizes, one that appears to be small, and three other that are exactly the same size, I don't know if these 3 are medium or large. What are the differences between the medium (WB31K5076) and large (WB31K5077) burner drip bowls?

Marco for Model Number JGP336 BED1 BB


Was this helpful?

I have a stove top and want to put new burner bowls in it. It shows 60, 60a and 60 b? How do I know which one i need to order? Thanks.

Amanda for Model Number jgp636bev3bb


Was this helpful?

I am ready to order for the above mentioned GE Cooktop. I am replacing all 5 burner bowls one large WB31K5076, two medium WB31K5078, and two small WB31K5077 . Also all five valve knobs WB3K5277. Also do I have to replace the old burner bowl seals with new ones? Finally do I need to purchase new five sets of the corresponding screws? Let me know if my order is correct for the corresponding appliance. Thank you.

Hank for Model Number JGP636BEV


Was this helpful?