24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Double Burner Pan, Right

Part Number: AP3994112
MFG Part Number: WB32X10074
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$190.69 $32.69

Out of Stock — Usually ships within 5 - 6 days

Questions & Answers

4 Questions & Answers

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Drip Pan.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB32X10074 (AP3994112) replaces 1263189, AH1481374, EA1481374, PS1481374, WB32X10054, WB32X10071.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Double Burner Pan, Right #WB32X10074

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Double Burner Pan, Right #WB32X10074 for Cooktop, Range made by GE. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

I want to replace the burner pans on my gas cooktop. I am able to remove the burner cap, ring and chamfered nut, but then I cannot seem to remove the bottom burner base. Do I try to loosen the nut with chamfer? It doesn't seem to unscrew to let the base come off so the pan will lift out. Also some of the other notes refer to four screws to remove the pan, but I don't see such screws ... and it seems that one has to remove the stainless trim around the pans to get them out. is it necessary to go underneath the pan to loosen other nuts ... i.e. nos. 264 and 279/ Help?

Joe P. for Model Number ZGU36N4RH3SS


Was this helpful?

I need to replace the burner pans on my ZGU36N4DH1SS. How is it done? Also how are the gas burner assemblys attached? Are they attached with screws or do they twist out? Are they easily removed? Thanks for the help!

Ken for Model Number ZGU36N4DH1SS


Was this helpful?

I am looking to replace the black unit that sits under the burner. It is one piece and I do not see any screws in order to take it out. Any suggestions?

Colleen for Model Number ZDP48N6DHSS


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

How do you replace the Burner Pan? Can I just remove the two burners and lift it out? Or do I have to take the stainless steel trim pieces off then the burners and lift it out?

Jeff for Model Number ZGU36LSH1SS


Was this helpful?