24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Union Connector

Part Number: AP3414915
MFG Part Number: WR02X11330
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$6.36 $3.03

In Stock — Ships Monday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

19 Questions & Answers


This plastic quick union connector is used to join two 5/16 inch x 5/16 inch plastic water lines together for the water dispenser on your refrigerator.

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Refrigerator Adaptor Or Connector.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WR02X11330 (AP3414915) replaces 963908, AH758446, EA758446, PS758446, WR2X11330.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Union Connector #WR02X11330

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Union Connector #WR02X11330 for Refrigerator made by GE. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Read all 19 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Water dispenser doesn't work.

Eddie for Model Number gsl25jfxjlb


Was this helpful?

WR02X11330 is this a one way flow coupler?



Was this helpful?

Hi, after installing the line to line connector the water in the door stopped working. I tried turning off the fridge and freezer sides for 2.5 hours the first time and then 3.5 hours the second time, to no avail. It was working fine before my hubby changed the connector. Leaking, but had water. Any suggestions? Love all the new parts, very pleased with the service and parts and prices.



Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

I need to reconnect a split white water line on the back of my LG fridge and connect it to the supply line in the house. I need a 1/4"x 5/16" compression union. Do you carry those?



Was this helpful?

How is the panel removed to access the water switch? Outer Trim Bezel snaps off.

Charles for Model Number GSH25KGPCC


Was this helpful?

How to replace tube from coupler at bottom of fridge to water dispenser? Cracked at the bottom going into the door

Jorge for Model Number GE gsl25jfpa bs


Was this helpful?