What is the wiring to put this back together?
To properly assist you we will need your model number to help you with this. Please post your model number with a new question on the parts page. http://www.appliancepartspros.com/modelnumber_locator.aspx
How to replace element radiant 9 dual oem . part # AP4345739?
Answer Hello Journeyman. COOKTOP REMOVAL
Before removing the cooktop, the control panel must first be removed
(reference section on control panel removal). The cooktop is fastened to the
body side extensions with two (2) screws. Remove the 2 screws and slide the
cooktop assembly forward. Lift the cooktop off. CONTROL PANEL REMOVAL
The control panel contains the ERC and infinite switches.
1. Remove faceplate (reference section on control panel assembly).
2. Remove screws (from bottom) securing control panel to vent trim.
3. Remove steel control panel insert by removing 4 screws.
4. Detach from main harness by unplugging the two 15-pin connector blocks.
5. Remove 5 screws securing the control panel to the maintop assembly.
6. Control panel can now be removed.
Now you can replace the element.