Please provide detailed removal and installation information.
Answer Hello Anthony. COOKTOP REMOVAL
Before removing the cooktop, the control panel must first be removed. CONTROL PANEL REMOVAL
The control panel contains the ERC and infinite switches.
1. Remove faceplate.
2. Remove screws (from bottom) securing control panel to vent trim.
3. Remove steel control panel insert by removing 4 screws.
4. Detach from main harness by unplugging the two 15-pin connector blocks.
5. Remove 5 screws securing the control panel to the maintop assembly.
6. Control panel can now be removed. The cooktop is fastened to the
body side extensions with two (2) screws. Remove the 2 screws and slide the
cooktop assembly forward. Lift the cooktop off.