Ordered glass door WB56T10179 but no instructions. Door seems too wide to fit. Where can I find a how-to video or instructions?
Answer Hello Ken,
The tech sheet has instructions as follows:
To Service Full Glass Door
1. Complete door assembly:
• Remove three screws from the bottom door frame
• Remove two screws at the top of the door on the liner
• The liner assembly and outer glass panel assembly can now be separated.
2. Outer glass panel assembly:
• Remove four screws from the side posts at the bottom
• Remove four screws from the side posts at the top near the door vent trim
• Slide the bottom trim and top vent trim out to free the outer door glass
Note: On some doors the bottom trim is sealed to the outer door glass and cannot be separated.
3. Liner assembly:
• Remove three screws on each side of the door liner to remove the door hinge assembly
• Remove four screws from the insulation retainer
• Remove insulation retainer and then the insulation
• The window pack and window gasket are now accessible, on units with a window door.
The door gasket is clipped into the liner of the door panel.
To Service Gasket
A gap must be left in the gasket at bottom of door. The gap is required to provide air flow in the oven for proper baking results.
Does this fit GE model JB400DPBB and if not what is the correct one?
Answer Hello Tareq! Yes, the oven door glass WB56T10179 is the correct replacement listed for GE JB400DP*BB models. Thanks!