24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Grate Foot

Part Number: AP4411611
MFG Part Number: WB02T10461
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$2.68 $1.25

In Stock — Ships Friday Guaranteed

Questions & Answers

50 Questions & Answers


Includes 1 rubber foot that goes on the bottom of stove top grates to protect the stovetop. Order as needed.

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Grate, Grate Feet, Griddle.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to find out if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB02T10461 (AP4411611) replaces WB02T10101, 1473151, AH2353327, EA2353327, PS2353327, WB2T10101.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Read all 50 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

The rubber grate feet fit a little loose. What kind of glue can I use to secure a tighter fit?



1 person found this answer helpful.

Was this helpful?

Bought several WB02T10461 rubber feet for a Kenmore gas range. They are just a little too big. When viewed alongside the original parts, it's clear the cylinder portion of the foot is a larger diameter than the originals, and even using a pick they won't push into the hole in the grate. Do you offer something smaller?

Tom K. for Model Number Kenmore 362.75501990 Gas Range


Was this helpful?

I have a DCS CTD-365 cooktop. The rubber pads on the bottom have come off. Do you have replacements?

Suzi Z for Model Number DCS CTD-365 cooktop


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

Twice a grate foot has dislodged and I was lucky to find them. I'm thinking I could use some spares -- but not for the found price! Is it possible that some other manufacturer's feet might work? Many thanks, Sherry

Sherry B. for Model Number frgidaire gallery gas range bggf3042kf


Was this helpful?

I have a Kitchen Aid stove with cast iron cooking grates with rubber feet. Some of the rubber feet are missing. I'm looking for a replacement for these feet. HELP!

Dennis K. for Model Number KDRS407VSS03


Was this helpful?

I have a 5 qt slow cooker, durabrand, with two numbers on the box. Left side MD-TC 8550C, right side E214884 9H06.I am missing rubber stopper on the bottom of pot.

Margaret B. for Model Number two numberson box MD_TC8550C E214884 9HO6


Was this helpful?