24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Grommet and Fill Tube Assembly

Part Number: AP3736446
MFG Part Number: WR17X11507
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$15.37 $5.92

In Stock — Ships Monday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

5 Questions & Answers

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Refrigerator Hose Or Tube.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WR17X11507 (AP3736446) replaces 1092000, AH895283, EA895283, PS895283, WR02X10968, WR17X11545, WR2X10968.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

30-60 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

The fill tube and gromet assembly is frozen at the top where it goes into the ice maker. I noticed a small leak and pulled it out and noticed it was frozen. Why does it freeze? How do I fix it so I can get the ice maker working again? I thawed the tube out with a hair dryer and re sealed the fill tube. I'm hoping that will work?

John L for Model Number PSS25SGNABS


Was this helpful?

The grommet and tube assembly to the ice maker is leaking. I see how it comes off the top part, however the underside? Does the tube just pull off the (looks like an inlet valve) to the tube? Looks like multiple things held on by a small one screw bracket on backside of refrigerator.

Jeffrey J for Model Number pts22shparbs


Was this helpful?

I have ordered replacement part WR17x11507 for my ice maker, but the hose is about 24" to short. Here is my problem the hose is GLUED into the part at the top, so I can't just buy a longer hose, so I don't know what to do on. So I see that I can buy a longer hose, but that was not the design of the original part, there was one hose that goes from the Water value (Valve and Tube Asm by GE Part Number AP4362904) to the hole in the back of the unit. I think someone made the part wrong in my case. Can you look and see if there is an 810 with a longer hose or if I can just get the little black part at the top of the hose and instructions how to glue a longer hose into the unit. -Wm.

William S. for Model Number GTS22WCPBRBB


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

freezer door waterline broken at bottom of door at the hinge how to replace or do I need to but new door ?

M.mullin for Model Number gsh25sgrbss


Was this helpful?

My icemaker is not dispensing water. I replaced the water control valve. Could this be the culprit maybe cracked and freezing inside box?



Was this helpful?