24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Grommet and Tube Asm

Part Number: AP3186471
MFG Part Number: WR17X11168
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$18.05 $7.81

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Questions & Answers

21 Questions & Answers

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Refrigerator Hose Or Tube.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WR17X11168 (AP3186471) replaces WR17X11506, 945251, AH292253, EA292253, PS292253, WR02X10564, WR02X10826, WR02X10960, WR17X11082, WR17X11543, WR2X10564, WR2X10826, WR2X10960.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Read all 21 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Where can I locate procedures to install part AP3186471? Thanks.

Gerald M. for Model Number GSS22SGPCSS


1 person found this answer helpful.

Was this helpful?

The tubing that feeds the water inlet valve has a crack directly above the flair that goes into the valve and below the copper nut. Do I have to replace the entire tubing, or can it be spliced? Also, what kind of fitting is at the end of the tubing (the part that goes into the inlet valve? Thanks

Dave C for Model Number GSL25JFRF BS


Was this helpful?

I have a water leak around the grommet when the ice maker is fed water. Can the grommet be sealed or seated better or must I replace it? Whatever your answer, how do I do this?

David for Model Number PSS25NGNABB


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

Part WR17X11168 (grommet and hose) for the ice maker is leaking at the top where it enters the fridge. It looks like it was just attached with tape. If I replace it, do I have to apply some sort of caulking to seal it? Does the caulking that is stuck to the fridge have to be removed? Thanks

Timothy S. for Model Number esf25lgre


Was this helpful?

I noticed on the back of my fridge the black ice maker line came off and it looks tike there is ice where it was. The white part is still in place. How do I replace it since I see the white part is part of the whole piece. Can I defrost the freezer and put it back in or is the place and white part all one?

Craig for Model Number PSC23SHRBSS


Was this helpful?

The original water line sprung a leak near the valve end of the tubing. When replacing the tubing, I do not seem to be able to push the tube into the valve side far enough in. When I turn the ice maker back on, the tubing exhibits a slow leak at the valve. One of your earlier answers to Jc says to push the valve squarely and firmly ...(not easy). How do you push it into the valve so it doesn't leak anymore?

GE Profile User for Model Number PSC23NGNA WW


Was this helpful?