24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Leg & Platform Weld Assembly

Part Number: AP2046227
MFG Part Number: WH17X101
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$150.92 $26.28

In Stock — Ships Tuesday Guaranteed

Questions & Answers

3 Questions & Answers

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Washer Chassis Or Cabinet.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WH17X101 (AP2046227) replaces 771451, AH270570, EA270570, PS270570, WH17X0096, WH17X0101, WH17X10003, WH17X96.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

I am needing the mounting platform and do not know if this is the correct one for me to order. I need the four leg bracket and this is what it looks like it needs but I bought this machine used and there was no bracket attached to the machine and it was leaking water everywhere. Only have another number SV 146009H

Juanita for Model Number HTWP1000MOWW


Was this helpful?

I am having an issue with my washer making a grinding noise on certain cycles. Is there a bolt, or spring or something that should be going through the leg and platform weld assembly, and into the bracket located on either side?

Eric for Model Number GHP1000M0WW


Was this helpful?

I'm installing a new transmission. I have it in the outer tub, thru the tub bearing and the tub seal. After putting the platform back on, there is a gap between the friction ring and the platform. Do i leave the gap and put the screws in, or should i pull up the trans so it is tight against the platform, then install the screws? Hope i explained it good. Also, does the friction ring stay on? Thanx

Chris for Model Number wjsr2080t2aa(ge)


Was this helpful?