Can You Supply Instructions to remove and install the Maintop Glass Asm. (Part number GE WB56T10081) on the Model JDP47BF5BB stove?
Answer Hello Kathleen. The control panel contains the ERC and infinite switches.
1. Remove faceplate (reference section on control panel assembly).
2. Remove screws (from bottom) securing control panel to vent trim.
3. Remove steel control panel insert by removing 4 screws.
4. Detach from main harness by unplugging the two 15-pin connector blocks.
5. Remove 5 screws securing the control panel to the maintop assembly.
6. Control panel can now be removed. Before removing the cooktop, the control panel must first be removed (reference
section on control panel removal). The cooktop is fastened to the body side
extensions with two (2) screws. Remove the 2 screws and slide the cooktop
assembly forward. Lift the cooktop off.
Does this glass top fit model # JSP47OF3BB? How difficult is it to install?
Answer Hello Jake! I have located model JSP47BF3BB (B instead of O). The black glass top is part number WB56T10081. You can use our repair forum for installation assistance. Here is the link to get you started, thanks! http://forum.appliancepartspros.com/register.php