Wands do not turn. Water enters but there does not seem to be enough pressure. Can't remove filter basket over sump to see if it is plugged.
Answer Hello Dave. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. Hope this helps.
1. Remove lower rack from dishwasher.
2. Gently lift and rotate lower spray arm counterclockwise to remove.
3. Rotate nut hub counterclockwise to remove. Gently lift fine filter
assembly up. Remove fine filter drain from sump.
4. Clean fine filter screen if soil is present.
5. To reinstall fine filter and lower spray arm reverse procedure.
NOTE: When installing fine filter make sure the drain port of the filter is
engaged with the drain for the fine filter.