24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Orifice Spud (nat Gas)

Part Number: AP2026921
MFG Part Number: WB28K10033
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$14.38 $5.95

In Stock — Ships Monday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

12 Questions & Answers


Natural gas orifice spud.

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Gas Conv Kit.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB28K10033 (AP2026921) replaces 255893, AH240693, EA240693, PS240693.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
The range was set up for propane and my friend wanted to use it with natural gas Wells C. • Hereford, AZ • June 09, 2014
Appliance: Model JGBS20WEH1WN

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Read all 12 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

I need to change this from LP to Natural Gas. We have no parts so how and what do I need?

Hope B. for Model Number MAGIC CHEF RANGE MODEL #362.71071890 SERIAL 0F106507P


Was this helpful?

What part # is needed to change this stove from natural gas to lp.

Franklin for Model Number 36271081990


Was this helpful?

I need to convert back to natural gas from propane. What parts do I need?

William for Model Number JGS9685EK1SS


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

I need to convert my GE range back to natural gas from propane. I do not have the NG orifices. What are the part numbers and do I need anything else for the conversion?

Matt for Model Number JGBP33SEM4SS


Was this helpful?

Have a LG LRG3091ST range, it was converted to LP, need to convert back to natural and the original parts must have been tossed. Can you help??

Steven for Model Number LRG3091ST


Was this helpful?

We are trying to convert Whirlpool stove top over to Natural Gas. It was originally natural gas and we switched it to Propane, but now need to go back and cannot find parts we saved. Which parts do we need. Are they still available? Please help! Thanks.

Becky for Model Number SCS3014GB2


Was this helpful?