24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Orifice Spud

Part Number: AP3994353
MFG Part Number: WB28K10376
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$4.68 $2.08

In Stock — Ships Monday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

21 Questions & Answers

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Gas Conv Kit.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB28K10376 (AP3994353) replaces WB28K8, 1263006, AH1481262, EA1481262, PS1481262, WB28K0008, WB28K0064, WB28K64.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
That had wrong orifice Soledad M. • Harlingen, TX • August 05, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

2 People found this story helpful
Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Read all 21 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Need to convert from propane back to natural gas. What orifices do I need? Tag on the oven says all the burners are 9000 btu natural gas and 8000 BTU propane. Oven burner is 16,000 btu natural gas and propane is the same.

Louie for Model Number GE jgbp26wea5ww oven


Was this helpful?

Btu input office 6000 where can I order this?

Ron for Model Number Amanda stove top akg30e. 9402144657


Was this helpful?

Hotpoint Gas stove purchased at Lowes. Comes standard for NG. Need to convert to LP. Which parts do I need?

Vee for Model Number RGA820DEDWW


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

need to change oven spuds to lp from nat which spuds do i need for oven pilot lights and no gas coming in to oven main pipe

Confused for Model Number JGBS04BPW1WH


Was this helpful?

Does my GEXL44 gas stove have an orifice in the oven. The stove was converted to LP and I want to switch back to Natural gas. I see how to change top burner orifices. not sure what to do with the oven.

Lee for Model Number JGBS07EV3WW


Was this helpful?

I need to convert this stove from natural gas to LP...which orfices do I need?

Sandy for Model Number RGA720EK3WH


Was this helpful?