24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Pan Unit Blk

Part Number: AP2624672
MFG Part Number: WB49K5
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$65.51 $17.41

In Stock — Ships Tuesday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Drip Pan.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB49K5 (AP2624672) replaces 261300, AH249843, EA249843, PS249843, WB49K0005, WB62K0001, WB62K0032, WB62K0034, WB62K1, WB62K32, WB62K34.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
The pan units were worn and badly soiled Tghomas R. • Norwalk, CT • January 01, 2015

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Pan Unit Blk #WB49K5

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Pan Unit Blk #WB49K5 for Range made by GE, Kenmore. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Ask a Question Ask a Question