Need to replace control panel housing frame (WB36T10666). Can you tell me how complicated - steps involved?
Answer Hello Jay. Removing Faceplate
1. Turn the power off to the unit.
2. Remove all knobs.
3. Unscrew all faceplate retainers while
holding the faceplate against the
control trim. The retainers must only
4. Move the faceplate 3 inches away
from the control panel and unplug the
harness from the panel.
5. Repeat steps in reverse order to
reassemble the unit. The control panel contains the ERC and infinite switches.
1. Remove faceplate (reference section on control panel assembly).
2. Remove screws (from bottom) securing control panel to vent trim.
3. Remove steel control panel insert by removing 4 screws.
4. Detach from main harness by unplugging the 15-pin and 9-pin connector blocks.
5. Remove 5 screws securing the control panel to the maintop assembly.
6. Control panel can now be removed.
I need installation instructions for BG range panel cntl asm AP3204740.
Answer Hello Dan. Remove the knobs and the large nut under the knobs. Then remove the glass control, and then remove the screws holding the control panel in place. Hope this helps.