24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Switch Harness

Part Number: AP3185909
MFG Part Number: WB18T10176
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$137.39 $23.74

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

1 Question & Answer

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Switch.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB18T10176 (AP3185909) replaces 910886, AH233266, EA233266, PS233266.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Continues clicking from the igniters Ismael G. • Murrieta, CA • October 28, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

1 People found this story helpful
Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Switch Harness #WB18T10176

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Switch Harness #WB18T10176 for Cooktop made by GE. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

One of my burners doesn't spark so I'm thinking I need a new spark switch (under the knob). The burner gets a spark and ignites when I use a different control so I thought the ignitor was OK. I also thought the module was Ok since three of the burners work great. The cooktop is laid into a opening in a grantite top. I just looked under the cooktop and all I see are sheet metal panels with the bottom sides of a lot of sheet metal screws. How in the world do I dis-assemble the cooktop to replace the switches when nothing that can be unscrewed from that end. I believe the switch part number is AP3185909. If you think changing the switch(s) isn't the correct diagnosis, I certainly welcome any and all advice you may have!

Bob for Model Number JGP932 BEC2BB (GE Cooktop)


Was this helpful?