24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Switch, Infinite Heat

Part Number: AP2023824
MFG Part Number: WB23K5052
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$72.68 $17.42

In Stock — Ships Tuesday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

5 Questions & Answers

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Switch.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB23K5052 (AP2023824) replaces 252915, 342807, AH236327, EA236327, PS236327, WB23X0090, WB23X90.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Could not regulate heat on stove Gautham P. • Cincinnati, OH • April 21, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

1 People found this story helpful
Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

30-60 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Switch, Infinite Heat #WB23K5052

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Switch, Infinite Heat #WB23K5052 for Cooktop, Range made by GE. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

My dual surface element will not come off of high. After reading other posts sounds like the infinite switch? My main question is will I have to remove the entire cook top from the counter to get to the switch? I don't see any other way. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something.

Victor for Model Number JP350WV1WW


Was this helpful?

The right front (dual) burner on my cooktop does not cycle off, it blasts full heat even when set to low. I assume I need to replace the switch but I can't tell from the parts diagram which part number I need for this dual element burner. Secondly, it would be nice to get stainless steel replacement knobs too since we are updating our kitchen but I can only find black knobs so far. Thanks!!!!

Mark for Model Number JP350W0A2WW


Was this helpful?

I need to replace the right, front controller (the variable control) for a burner in my GE electric cook top. My cook top has large and small burners. I am told by your site that the large burner has the same replacement controller as the small burners. Your site wants to sell me the controller I have on my small burners, to replace the one on my large burner. The larger burner control (which I need to replace) has six terminals and the small ones have five (into which to plug-in wires). The larger burner’s controller is also about twice as big (in volume of the controller box), as compared to the controller for the small burners. This size difference might be due to the fact that the larger burner controller needs to control a larger burner, I don’t know. The sixth terminal on the large burner controller might be due to the fact that this larger burner has a variable size switch (which can make it a “small” burner by turning a separate switch). Could your site be correct that the five terminal controller (which is currently on my small burners) is the correct replacement for my large burner which currently has a six-terminal controller on it? If so, what would I do with the sixth wire, when replacing the six terminal control with a five terminal control?

John for Model Number JP660W0V1WW


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

The 9 inch element on my GE cooktop always seems to overheat. Is the problem most likely the infinite control or the element?

Rudie Allison for Model Number JP350BV1BB


Was this helpful?

I have a GE Profile cook top, the dual burner switch popped and doesn't work. According the the parts breakdown all 4 switches are labeled #19 and there is 3 switches to choose from. Without taking it apart first can you tell me which switch is the one I need.

Craig G. for Model Number jp350b0a2bb


Was this helpful?