24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Switch Spdt High Amp

Part Number: AP4310555
MFG Part Number: WB24T10147
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$12.03 $4.35

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

4 Questions & Answers

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Switch.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB24T10147 (AP4310555) replaces WB24X5316, 1473852, 345078, AH1765837, EA1765837, PS1765837, WB24K5031, WB24T10098, WB24T10112.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

2+ hours 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

GE Profile Glass top range with a switch that turns the when pushed down, turns the fan on or off/slides up or down. The speed button is on the side on how high or low you want the fan. I am searching for a new button that covers the existing one. I assume I have to replace the entire button it is a square cover that covers the button underneath it. Currently you see the white button that turns it on or off, electrically the button works fine. The cook top is in black

Elisabeth for Model Number JVB645BB, JP66)BV1BB


Was this helpful?

I have a GE JTP56, but no numbers after that. Is this part compatible?

David B for Model Number JTP56, 164D2966P205-1.


Was this helpful?

I see the clips but how are they released or do I have to dismantle the frame to get to them? Thanks. Joe



Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

I need this switch, but how does it come out of the frame? Thank you



Was this helpful?