24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Tube Plastic

Part Number: AP3710291
MFG Part Number: WR17X11625
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$19.06 $7.48

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

8 Questions & Answers

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Refrigerator Hose Or Tube.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WR17X11625 (AP3710291) replaces 1092105, AH964278, EA964278, PS964278, WR17X10733, WR17X11645.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Refrigerator was leaking Richard B. • Plainview, NY • November 07, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

1 People found this story helpful
Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

15-30 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Read all 8 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Water is leaking from the bottom of the freezer door where the water line runs up to the water and ice dispenser through the hinge on the door on our side-by-side. Can we replace this line and what part is needed?

Ronald for Model Number GE Adora DSS25KSTASS


Was this helpful?

This (806 / AP3710291) is the part listed for my model, but based on my experience with these types of connections, it's better (necessary?) to have a formed bend at the bottom so the pull on the connector is straight and not to the side to prevent leaking. So I would think that AP2063685 would be correct. Your thoughts? And are they both 1/4"? Thanks!

Jack J for Model Number PSS27SHMB


Was this helpful?

My GE refrigerator is a Side by Side model: GSS25KGMC BB There is clear plastic tubing that comes from the water valve/solenoid that travels up to the front by the grille and appears to go into the freezer area /door? This line is now cracked but is mended with tape; however, I would like to replace it to be sure. I have seen maybe 3 or 4 compatible parts on the website, but…. It appears like the water is “freezing “at times as that is when the tubing leaks from the mended area. The water valve buzzes more often, so I intend on replacing it, unless you think it is not the problem. Can I ask a different question… Can a DIYer replace or reassemble an ice dispenser bin like? http://www.appliancepartspros.com/ge-bucket-ice-dispenser-wr30x10016-ap3140362.html The old bin is cracked and all parts are there… or would a new one be better? Thanks for your help, as I am on a budget….. H

H for Model Number GSS25KGMC BB


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

Hi, my GE side by side has ice and water in the door. Recently, some sort of clear film/slime has been coming out when we dispense water from the door. we haven't found any slime in the ice yet. I replace the filter on a regular basis. I am considering replacing the interior water lines from the filter all the way to both the water dispenser and the ice machine. Is this a reasonable solution to my problem? What parts will I need to purchase, and how difficult would this work be to complete? I imagine some of the tubing will be easy, and other portions will be difficult depending on where the tubing is located. Thanks.

Ryan G for Model Number GSH25JSXBSS


Was this helpful?

My house supply line connects to the water inlet line midway up the refrig, that connection is leaking or the tubing is cracked. The replacement inlet tubing show no fitting at either end, should I just cut the inlet tubing and place a compression fitting on the tube?

Chris for Model Number PSS26MGPBWW


Was this helpful?

The line that runs from the water solenoid/valve to the ice dispenser cracked at the brass nut connecting it to the water solenoid/valve. The picture and description do not show the brass nut or the flanged end that is underneath the brass nut. Are these items included or how do I make the connection? Thanks.

Troy for Model Number GE GSH22JFTA BB


Was this helpful?