24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Water Level Switch

Part Number: AP2045897
MFG Part Number: WH12X10068
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$39.10 $11.94

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Questions & Answers

5 Questions & Answers

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Washer Switch.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WH12X10068 (AP2045897) replaces 771433, AH269793, EA269793, PS269793, WH12X1018.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Where is the water level switch?

Walt for Model Number WNSR3100W0WW


Was this helpful?

Where are the pressure hose ,pressure switch and water valve located at and how to check them.Thanks for your help. Dave F.

David F.


Was this helpful?

Washer keeps filling and filling to over flow, but not always. Flooded the house then stopped by itself. Once again, it's intermittent.

Ric for Model Number wpsr 3100www


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

When I set my washer to large or super, it will run the water, but it's draining at the same time and you end up with a small load of water instead of large or super. I'm sure my water bill is going to be outrageous because of this problem. Would it possibly be the water level part that might need to be replace. Already tried the shortening the hose that the water drains from but that didn't work either. Thanks for any help in this area. Dawn

Dawn for Model Number GTWN3000M1WS


Was this helpful?

My washing fills up with water to the top. What might be wrong?

Sal for Model Number wpsq3120t5ww


Was this helpful?