24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Water Supply Hose

Part Number: AP2039893
MFG Part Number: WD24X214
Made by: GE
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$11.03 $4.57

In Stock — Ships Friday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

5 Questions & Answers


Used to supply water to the upper spray washarm.

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Dishwasher Hose Or Tube.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WD24X214 (AP2039893) replaces 271968, AH260738, EA260738, PS260738, WD18X0203, WD18X0204, WD18X203, WD18X204, WD22X0129, WD22X129, WD24X0214.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Rodents William T. • Ponce De Leon, FL • April 22, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

The hose connected to the dishwasher isn't long enough to reach my faucet and sink. Is there a hose extention that I can purchase and connect to the hose on the dishwasher? Thx!

Kim for Model Number DDW1805W


Was this helpful?

How do I got my icemaker water hose installed to a water pipe?

Jim for Model Number sears


Was this helpful?

I am trying to connect a GE model #GSD3200J00CC - Serial #RL734235B dishwasher. I do not know where to connect the water supply line. Can you send me a diagram that shows where the water supply line goes? I found where the drain line goes, but do not see where the water supply line feeds into the dishwasher.

Ms. Taylor for Model Number GE model #GSD3200J00CC


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

Like the guy before me asked, the top of the dishwasher has the inlet for the tube that I must replace, and where it goes through the top and bolts to the upper spray wand, that whole area is covered in a very sticky glue like substance which I assume it to prevent water and steam from escaping. How critical is this glue blob, and does it come with the part to ensure the same water/air tight seal?

Jeff for Model Number gsd5360f02ss


Was this helpful?

My upper water supply hose developed a hole in the lower rubber fitting. It looks like I must replace the entire hose rather than the rubber fitting at the end. The top of the hose appears to be fastened to the top of the unit with some kind of sticky silicone substance. My question is if I replace the hose, how do I connect it to the top of the unit?

Dan for Model Number GSD3650F00CC


Was this helpful?