To replace the seal on the left hand door, where can I find information reguarding disassembly and reassembly?
Answer Hello Wayne. Door Gasket Replacement
1. Insert gasket bracket clips
1) Insert gasket bracket edge beneath door frame edge.
2) Turn upper gasket bracket spring so that the spring
ends are in the door channel.
3) Push in clip until you hear it snap securely into place.
4) Push in remaining clip until you hear it snap securely
Note: Make sure that no part of gasket bracket edge
protrudes from beneath door frame edge.
2. Insert gasket into channel
1) Snap gasket assembly into the door bracket.
2) Press gasket into channels on the three remaining
sides of door.
3. Replace door frame cover
Starting at top of cover and working down, snap cover
back into door. Hope this helps.