After a microwave fire there was no power to anything (display lights etc ) Daniel Y. • Pleasant Plain, OH • April 19, 2014 Appliance: Maytag Range-F/s Std Gas GV1110PRW My Repair & Advice Replaced thermostat. Voltmeter showed no continuity so I knew it was dead. Microwave still stinks like burnt biscuit but it works! Took about a half hour to dismount the microwave and pull the casing off to expose the thermostat. It was extremely easy to do. I had to change the connectors as they were too small for the new part but that added all of 2 minutes to the project. In my case the fire didn't damage any other components. Total job time was less than an hour. Was this review helpful to you?