After watching the repair video I opened up the dryer without any problems and found that the belt tension pully bearing failed and the mount arm had an excessive amount play in it. So armed with the part numbers I found here I went down to the local parts store and found that they did not stock the parts but could get them in a week. I went home and ordered them on line and had them the next day.
I did vary from the video a bit. I uncliped the motor wire connector and removed the two screws holding the motor in. Then took the motor assembly out and did the work on the work bench. I also replaced the belt.