My frigidaire front loading washer has an e23 error code. Does this refer to the main control board or the pump control board?
Answer Hello Gigi. You will need to replace the main control board for the E23 code. Hope this helps.
1 person found this answer helpful.
Hello, had e23,, replaced control board Manufacturer Number 137007000,,, hooked up and ran,,, got e 23,,, looked into further the drain pump is fried, yes fried,......did I ruin the new control board??? does the motor control board have anything to do with the drain pump???? thanks
Answer Hello Jim. It could have damaged the new board. However, install a new pump first and see. Most likely, it did not damage the board because the pump was already burnt out.
What does an error code e 20.
The E20 means that the water is not pumping out fast enough. You will want to check the following:
1. Check the drain hose for restrictions. Restriction, correct problem. No restriction, go to step (2).
2. Start the washer and check for 120VAC at the drain pump. Zero, replace the Main Control Board. 120VAC, remove the pump and check it for blockage. If blocked, remove the restriction, if not, replace the pump.
Goes into spin cycle and stays there. Would this be the control board or the motor board?
With the issue that you are having, this would be a fault in the main control board as it will time out the spin cycle and since the spin never shuts off then it would need to be replaced. The part number for the main control board is 137005010.
I get a E56 error. The washer won't spin. I just replaced the door latch assembly. Still having the same error. I notice the clock is to slow when counting. When getting to 1 it just stand their until it is turn off. Should part # 134743500 (control board) be the problem?
The E56 error code would be caused by a high motor current. You will want to check the following:
1. Remove the belt from the motor and spin the motor pulley. Does the motor spin free? No, replace the motor. Yes, go to step (3).
2. Spin the tub pulley. Does the tub spin free? No, check the tub bearings. Yes, go to step (3).
3. Disconnect the plug from the motor and measure the resistance of the windings (pin 1 to 2, pin 1 to 3, pin 2 to 3). All readings
should be between 4 and 6 ohms. If readings are correct, replace the Speed Control Board. If readings are incorrect, replace the motor.