My frigidaire front loading washer has an e23 error code. Does this refer to the main control board or the pump control board?
Answer Hello Gigi. You will need to replace the main control board for the E23 code. Hope this helps.
1 person found this answer helpful.
I get a E56 error. The washer won't spin. I just replaced the door latch assembly. Still having the same error. I notice the clock is to slow when counting. When getting to 1 it just stand their until it is turn off. Should part # 134743500 (control board) be the problem?
The E56 error code would be caused by a high motor current. You will want to check the following:
1. Remove the belt from the motor and spin the motor pulley. Does the motor spin free? No, replace the motor. Yes, go to step (3).
2. Spin the tub pulley. Does the tub spin free? No, check the tub bearings. Yes, go to step (3).
3. Disconnect the plug from the motor and measure the resistance of the windings (pin 1 to 2, pin 1 to 3, pin 2 to 3). All readings
should be between 4 and 6 ohms. If readings are correct, replace the Speed Control Board. If readings are incorrect, replace the motor.
My washer starts then goes approx 10-12 min into cycle then goes into a pause mode then shuts off. I have to open & close door and repress the start button then it will finish entire wash.
Answer Hello Mike,
If there is no error displayed and the washer momentarily starts then turns back off:
1. Listen for a relay closure inside the motor control shortly after the Start/Pause key is pressed. If this happens, the motor control has
2. Check the 5 pin connector wiring between the console control and the motor control.
The tech sheet should aid greatly in the diagnosis of this issue. It will be in an envelope by the motor speed control board in the base of the machine. Without doing anything I would suspect the door switch or a poor electrical connection as the culprit as long as the motor is turning the spin basket during agitation.
Washer gets 4 minutes into cycle then stops. During the time it is operating, tub agitation is intermittent not constant. I replaced the drain pump because tub was not draining. Error code is E21. Is this control board failure?
Answer Hello Mark. Did you check the filter 137518800 when you replaced the pump? If not, it could be clogged and causing the issue with the unit. If everything is clear inside the unit, it could be the pressure switch or the pressure hose causing the issue and providing a false reading to the control board.
My Frigidaire Affinity washer gives me a code of E90. I was wondering if I have to replace the control board. I'm not sure what part to replace?
Answer Hello Israel,
This is going to be a poor electrical connection, usually on the main board. This is not repairable so the main board 137006060 will require replacement.