Error Code E11 (takes too long to fill).
The symptoms: when washing on any cycle, the washer stops at random times and displays "Err". If I start it again it will wash for another display minute (which takes a couple of actual minutes). Then it pretty much stops until I press the button to start it again.
The washer door switch has been replaced but has not helped.
You will want to check the following to repair the unit.
1. Is the incoming water fl ow normal? Yes, go to step (4). No, go
to step (2).
2. Are the incoming water faucets turned on? No, turn water
faucets on. Yes, go to step (3).
3. Is the incoming water pressure above (30) psi? No, have
customer correct pressure problem. Yes, check for kinked or
blocked incoming water hoses, clean incoming water screens.
If problem still remains, replace the water inlet valve assembly.
4. Does the fi ll water continue to enter the washer? Yes, go to
step (5) no, go to step (6).
5. Remove power from washer. Did the water fi ll stop? Yes, go to
step (6). No, replace the inlet valve assembly.
6. For Better models, check the electronic pressure sensor. For
Good models, check the pressure switch. Pressure sensor
checks good. Go to step (7). Pressure sensor checks incorrect.
Replace pressure sensor.
7. Replace the Main Control Board.
It runs throughout wash cycle fine but gets to the spin cycle and shuts down. It does one loop and drains a small amount of water. When it stops all but one light goes out.
You will want to put this unit through the diagnostic mode per the tech sheet located inside the unit. While in the diagnostic check to see if there are any stored error codes which will give you an idea of where you want to test.
Cuando aparese codigo E 47 que debo hacer es una lavadora frigidaire no tengo el models se borro.
Answer Hola Armando. Sin el número de modelo, no hay manera de que le permite saber lo que el código de error es de. Necesitaremos el número de modelo de la unidad.
Washer stopped with one minute left and never progressed any further. I unplugged it for a few days and it worked for a whole cycle but stopped again with one minute. I got an error code of e56. I replaced the control board that is located beside the motor. After doing that, in diagnostic mode, it am getting E5E error now. All cables seems to be fine, but will check again. Any suggestions?
Answer Hello Mark,
This is what the tech sheet says to do in the case of the E5E code. This is the fault code for a High motor current.
1. Remove the belt from the motor and spin the motor pulley. Does the motor spin free? No. Replace the motor. Yes. Go to step (3). 2. Spin the tub pulley. Does the tub spin free? No. Check the tub bearings. Yes. Go to step (3). 3. Disconnect the plug from the motor and measure the resistance of the windings (pin 1 to pin 2, pin 1 to pin 3, pin 2 to pin 3). All readings should be between 4 and 6 Ohms. If the readings are correct, replace the speed control board. If the readings are incorrect, replace the motor.