How do I replace the center water sprayer on the upper rack?
To replace the middle spray arm you will do the following:
1. Remove upper rack and place rack upside down on a flat surface.
2. Place blade of a very thin putty knife between retaining ring and center spray arm. Lightly twist knife to lift arm from retaining ring.
3. Remove manifold from rack by compressing tube retainer clips and sliding tube backwards to clear front mount. Reverse this procedure to reattach manifold.
4. To reinstall arm, place both halves of retaining ring onto manifold. Place center spray arm over retaining clips and press into place.
5. After replacing rack in tub, reinstall rail end caps.
Can a guy buy the rubber end of the spray arm or do I have to buy the hole spray arm?
Answer Keith, to obtain the rubber end of the spray arm you must order the spray arm part number 154468502. The manufacturer does not offer parts to the spray arm separate. Sorry about that!
Spray arm for dishwasher has come out. So how I can put back and where I should put it back?
Answer Hello Vindo. The spray arm snaps onto the tines of the upper rack assembly. You may need to remove the upper rack to install the spray arm.