I get an ER code flashing sometimes at the end when the cycle is to begin drying and now it will not complete even a wash cycle without RE code popping up and stopping it. What part do I need to fix the problem?
We do not show a ER/RE error code associated with the unit but if this issue is occurring during the heating cycle then you will want to test the heating circuit to make sure that all components are good. Do a continuity test on the heater and thermostat and if there is no continuity then that part is bad. Also test to make sure that there is 120 vac going to the heating element from the control board. If there is then test at the heater to make sure that it is getting the 120 vac. If not then the wire harness is faulty. If there is no power going from the control board to the heating element then the control board is defective and would need to be replaced.
Some of the cycle lights light up, for instance normal cycle lights up but pots and pans scrub doesn't. When start button is pressed it won't start the cycle. It will also not cancel a cycle. Also do you have a manual on how to replace the part that you suggest. Think its the control/Ass console based on other recommendations.
With the description, the issue would be with the console assembly. Here are the steps to replace the console.
1. Disconnect dishwasher from power supply.
2. Remove outer door panel
3. Lay outer door panel face down on a protective surface.
4. Compress plastic retainers with a pair of pliers to release the electronic control from carrier panel
5. Lift control from mount.
6. With the control removed, pull protective shield back to free ribbon from
7. Remove two screws holding outer door reinforcement to outer door panel.
8. These screws also hold the door handle in place.
9. Do not drop door handle.
10. Remove this reinforcement to gain access to keypad assembly.
11. To install parts, reverse procedure.