Some of the cycle lights light up, for instance normal cycle lights up but pots and pans scrub doesn't. When start button is pressed it won't start the cycle. It will also not cancel a cycle. Also do you have a manual on how to replace the part that you suggest. Think its the control/Ass console based on other recommendations.
With the description, the issue would be with the console assembly. Here are the steps to replace the console.
1. Disconnect dishwasher from power supply.
2. Remove outer door panel
3. Lay outer door panel face down on a protective surface.
4. Compress plastic retainers with a pair of pliers to release the electronic control from carrier panel
5. Lift control from mount.
6. With the control removed, pull protective shield back to free ribbon from
7. Remove two screws holding outer door reinforcement to outer door panel.
8. These screws also hold the door handle in place.
9. Do not drop door handle.
10. Remove this reinforcement to gain access to keypad assembly.
11. To install parts, reverse procedure.