GE Profile 7 Model# dpvh880gjm stops working after few seconds and displays heat sensor on the screen. How do I fix this?
Answer Hello Johnnie,
You need to pull the tech sheet and put the unit into the diagnostic mode test.
How to enter to service mode and navigate:
• From Idle state, Press and alternate between the ‘My cycle’ and ‘Delay Start’ buttons to enter service mode.
• Upon entering the service mode, the Control shall be in test selection mode and display the list of tests on the VFD. Scroll through the list of tests by using the up or down cursor arrows. Selection shall be represented by bold text.
• Once the desired test is highlighted, press ‘Enter’ to begin the test.
• During a test, press “Power” to terminate it and go back to test selection mode.
• Press ‘Power’ during the test selection mode to exit the Service mode.
Error Code Description
E1 - Interface EEPROM Reading or writing improperly. Replace UI board.
E101 - Power EEPROM Reading or writing improperly. Replace power board.
E2 - Inlet Short Inlet thermistor shorted, check and replace if necessary.
E4 - Inlet Open Inlet thermistor open, check and replace if necessary.
E3 - Outlet Short Inlet thermistor shorted, check and replace if necessary.
E5 - Outlet Open Inlet thermistor open, check and replace if necessary.
E61 - Check Electrical Connection Input voltage too high, please check power connections.
E81 - Power Model No model select connector detected, check model selector on power board.
E10 - Blower Motor Blower is not rotating properly.
E11 - Blocked Airflow Check ventilation system.
E12 - Drum Motor Motor is not rotating properly or centrifugal switch is bad.
E16 - LIN Comm Fail There is a problem with the Communication between the Machine Control and the User Interface Control.
E17 - VFD Communication Error There is a problem with the Serial communication interface between the UI and VFD.
E18 - Stuck Button Stuck Keys.
The other half of the trap duct complete session.
Answer Hello Gonzalo,
If I am understanding your question correctly, the other half of the duct trap is the main front panel WE20M325 unless you are referring to the top half which is called the top bearing WE14M124.