Error code FdL Replaced door lock assembly Washer still will not run. Error FdL still comes back
For this error code and having already replaced the door lock, you will need to check the wiring between the lock and the control board and if this checks ok then replace the control board.
Washer will only cycle on whitest whites, and heavy duty. Will not run on the other cycles.
With the unit working on a couple of cycles but not the others then the issue would most likely be in the main control board.
Opened door before unit finished drying. 02 min. are on display, cancel drain starts the unit it runs the 02, 01 min. then stops. But the 02 min. is stuck. Tried unplugging unit from wall for 15 min. tried reseting code listed else where but nothing.
Answer Hello Ronald,
You need to run a diagnostic cycle. This will pull any fault codes in the control and reset to factory default. This is explained in the tech sheet behind the kick panel. If the unit will not go into the diagnostic mode, the control 8564547 has failed.
Earlier this afternoon, I'd posted about my washing machine's door locked light being lit, and my not being able to do anything to activate the washing machine.
I realize now that I was mistaken. It's not the door locked light, it's the control locked light that is lit.
I can't specifically find anything on how to release this lock.
There are no f-codes showing.
If I push all 3-- control, start, cancel-- buttons, simultaneously, I can get the control panel to light up, but I can't change any options.
How can I release the "control locked"?
Answer Hello Steve. If it does not reset, by pressing and holding the lock button, you will need to replace the control board in the unit.
Washer try's to drain F2 code all drainage hoses are clear and all other areas that need to be clean and clear are. Is this telling me the pump is failing and I need to replace it. We can trick the machine and make the pump work on a different cycle.
is it easier to replace the computer ?
Answer hELLO jAMES. Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make
sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
I turned on washer and a code came out on the board it was f11. Will u be able to tell me what that means?
Answer Hello Johnny. Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU)
and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent
correctly. Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the
motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not
mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left
when facing the MCU connectors.
My washer throw a code f5 I think and it lost power and left door locked repair man came out and got it unlocked and tested machine and said it was control panel I just replaced it and it still has no power to control panel . it has power into box the panel plugs in to.
Answer Hello Mike,
If during the water heating step in the wash cycle, the water temperature sensor (NTC) value is out of range, the “F/05” error code will be displayed. Possible Causes / Procedure 1. Unplug washer or disconnect power. 2. Check the water temperature sensor. Refer to the
Water Temperature Sensor section, page 11 of the units' tech sheet. Check connections to the water temperature sensor. 3. Check resistance of heating element, if present on this model (abnormal = infinity).
Water Temperature Sensor
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Disconnect the wire harness from the water temperature sensor and measure the resistance of the sensor. Use the table on the units' tech sheet page 11. An abnormal condition is an open circuit.