Electric Range not coming on at all. Stove top is working but Oven is not. Getting Error Code: F3E2
Do I need to replace the Control Board (Part # 9757476) or the Control Panel (Part # W10122296)?
Answer Hello Timothy. BAKE/BROIL range
over temperature. 1. Unplug range or disconnect power.
2. Disconnect sensor from harness.
3. Measure sensor value (between connector pins) between 1000 O @ 0° C (32° F) and 2697 O @ 482° C
(900° F), (room temperature approx. = 1080 O). Also measure from sensor connector to sensor casing for
possible short. If measurements do not correlate to real temperature, or if short is found, replace sensor.
4. Trace the wires and connectors to the sensor from control, and back to control. If wire or connection
is damaged, replace the harness.
5. Reconnect the sensor to the harness.
6. Plug in range or reconnect power.
7. Press BAKE and START/ENTER. Observe for longer than 1 minute. If failure remains, go to step 8.
8. Unplug range or disconnect power.
9. Replace control.
My oven stopped working. I am getting a message E0 f2. What should I do?
Answer Hello Annie. Shorted key. 1. Verify failure if not displayed, using CANCEL/OFF key. Press for 5 seconds.
2. Unplug range or disconnect power.
3. If applicable, ensure membrane tail is seated in connector on back of control.
4. Plug in range or reconnect power and observe for longer than 1 minute.
5. If failure remains, go to step 6.
6. Unplug range or disconnect power.
7. Replace control.
I have a Whirlpool range and the front panel for the oven is not lit. The burners will come on, but the oven does not respond.
I am assuming that the control board (P/N 9757476) needs to be replaced.
Can you please confirm if my assumption is accurate and also advise the basic procedures for installing this part? Based on the diagram, it looks like the knobs need to come off and the 2 small end panel pieces removed but I cannot tell how the membrane switch and metal panel comes out.
Answer Hello Robert. First you will need to test for power to the control board 9757476. If there is power there, and it does not come on, replace the part. As for the repair, 1. Turn off the electrical power to the range.
2. Remove the knobs from the controls.
3. Unsnap the two clips at the inner control
locations and lift the front edge of the
control panel glass, then slide the top
edge of the glass out of the control panel
flange, and remove it.
4. To remove the electronic oven control:
a) Remove the two screws from the bezel
and window and remove them from
the control panel.
b) Remove the two screws from the
bracket, lift the electronic oven control
assembly off the control panel, and rotate
it back so you can access the connectors.
c) Disconnect the three connectors from
the electronic oven control.
5. To remove the control panel:
a) Remove the two top screws and the
two side screws in the end caps from
the control panel.
b) Open the oven door and remove the
three bottom screws.
c) Remove the control panel from the
range by pulling it forward and lifting it
at the front.
d) To remove an end cap, remove the two
mounting screws (1 top & 1 bottom).
Had to replace membrane switch. I noticed the original was installed in the console. Everything works. However the display is about 1/4 inch lower and does not align with the electronic control.
Answer Hello Robert,
The only way to get the membrane switch in proper place would be to peel it off and reinstall but in most cases this does not work due to the industrial strength adhesive on the back of it. If you are needing a new membrance switch because of this then you would need part W10122296